- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend events with Spiritus Paranormal.
- To ensure your safety at our events, heavily pregnant woman are unabale to attend.
- Many locations are not suitable for people with disabilities. Spiritus Paranormal aim to please each customer to the highest quality, aiming to make as many
of our events as accessible as possible to customers but unfortunately due to conditions of some buildings, safety is vital and arent all suitable for people suffering from certain disabilities. If
you require any information regarding suitability of events, please call us on either 07880355260 or 07827 714738.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted on events with Spiritus Paranormal. Anyone found under the influence of alcohol/drugs or is suspected to be under the
influence of alcohol/drugs will be asked to leave immediately and will not be issued a refund for any monies paid for the event. Spiritus Paranormal staff will pursue zero tolerance and evict members
of the public found to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- When attending Spiritus Paranormal events, you must act in a responsible manner, ensuring no harm is done to yourself and others, and not putting yourself and
anyone else in danger and risk of injury.
- Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events.
- Spiritus Paranormal will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment, either on the journey to the event, during the event and on
the journey back home from the event. Please ensure much care is taken regarding personal belongings.
- Spiritus Paranormal accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicle, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects
belonging to you are your responsibility and Spiritus Paranormal would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending this event.
- There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Spiritus Paranormal. If the event is cancelled then you will be given
a full refund of monies paid to Spiritus Paranormal for the event that you booked.
- When any part of our events occurs in the open air, it will be affected by weather conditions, as guests you are responsible for ensuring you have suitable
clothing and footwear for different kinds of weather conditions.
- Spiritus Paranormal reminds all guests that they are attending the event at their own risk. Spiritus Paranormal accept no liability for any accident, injury
or incident to a guest however it may have been caused. Spiritus Paranormal attempts to foresee any potential problems, hazards and dangers in order to eliminate them before an event, or where
necessary will include information on hazardous area during the health and safety talk at the start of the event. Due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen. All guests
are encouraged to have their own third party liability insurance. Spiritus Paranormal has its own public and employers liability insurance however some of our policies may not be covered due to some
of the location boundaries are beyond normal public access categories.
- Spiritus Paranormal recommends that due to the lateness of some of our investigations ending that you make arrangements to ensure that you are not too tired
to drive, and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to this event.
- Spiritus Paramormal hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and others. It is
impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. Spiritus
Paramormal accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an
- Spiritus Paramormal will endeavor to ensure that your time spent at the location is to the times stated, unless there are good reasons as to why this can’t be
achieved, we reserve the right to end an event early should the there be a legitimate reason. If this is the case then Spiritus Paramormal will not offer a refund.
- It is Spiritus Paranormal's main goal to ensure that your time at a location is of high standard and will not be one to be forgotten.
- Spiritus Paramormal may at times record events for our records. The footage taken may be used by us as a promotional video and appear on the internet and our
- Spiritus Paramormal sometimes streams live webcams directly from the venue itself, by attending our event you provide your acceptance to
- Flash cameras are permitted and advised for visial evidence, however, certain events may not permit the use of cameras. Awareness of this will be made on the
night of the event.
- It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Spiritus Paramormal cannot offer a refund or transfer
your places if you are unable to attend. All outstanding monies for the event must be paid at least 14 days before the event date, if not already done so. If payment is not made within this time then
it will be acknowledged that you have decided not to attend the event, and your deposit has been lost. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event. If any outstanding payments are
not received by the due date, Spiritus Paramormal have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received.
- We can cancel a Spiritus Paramormal event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have
booked to make in financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will give you a full refund of any money paid to us
or move your booking to another event of your choice (within reason) but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you.